A course of refresher driving lessons can improve your standards of driving, fuel economy, reduce car repair costs and build your confidence.
Beside a driving instructor who is suited to you and understands you circumstances people can become better, safer and more responsible drivers. The will be fully qualified and DVSA registered with superb knowledge of how to apply the rules of the road.
Lots of people enjoy our refresher driving lessons in Leeds and around the other areas we cover. It is particularly useful to recap if you have not been behind the wheel in a while.
Why take a refresher driving lessons with us?
By developing good safe driving practice you can increase your road awareness and confidence. You can also reduce fuel costs, car maintenance costs, avoid driving licence points and fines.
If you are a nervous driver these lessons help to make drivers feel more at ease in the driving seat. Some people become restricted to keeping just to the local routes that they feel comfortable with. With guidance from your instructor, you can achieve good results and gain abilities to venture further about on the roads.
Here are some common reasons for taking refresher driving lessons :
- An incident or accident in the past which has affected the driver performance.
- No proper training in on certain aspects such as motorway driving lessons, for example.
- To become better driving about in busy towns and cities.
- To improve reversing abilities.
- To become more competent driving at night.
- To understand the Highway Code rules and regulations.